The Puget Sound Clean Air Agency is currently developing its Strategic Plan for the next five to seven years. The plan will chart a course for the Agency to improve air quality, address climate change, and engage with communities across our four-county region. Community feedback and collaboration is a priority for the Agency, and we are currently preparing for our second set of four community workshops.
We are excited to invite Snohomish, Pierce, Kitsap, and King County residents to participate in one of our interactive workshops. During this workshop, we want to hear about your experiences with air quality, air pollution, and climate change. Your involvement and input will help guide the Clean Air Agency’s strategic planning process and can help shape Agency priorities for the next five years.
Upcoming Community Workshops -- click the links below to register:
- Tuesday, May 24, 2 - 3:30 pm (Pierce County)
- Wednesday, May 25, 6 - 7:30 pm (Snohomish County)
- Wednesday, June 1, 11:30 - 1 pm (King County)
- Thursday, June 2, 5:30 - 7 pm (Kitsap County)
- Where: Zoom (Link will be provided after registration)
- Compensation: $50 stipend for all participants not receiving other compensation for participating
- Number of participants: 45 spots per workshop (first come, first serve)
Note: If you are unavailable for the workshop in your county, or it is full, feel free to register for a different county. Please register for only one workshop.
Previous Community Workshops:
- Tuesday, March 1, 5:30 - 7 pm (Pierce County)
- Wednesday, March 2, 1:30 - 3 pm (Snohomish County)
- Thursday, March 3, 1 -2:30 pm (King County)
- Thursday, March 3, 5:30 - 7 pm (Kitsap County)
Community workshop presentation (English) [PDF]
Community workshop presentation (Traditional Chinese) [PDF]
Community workshop presentation (Simplified Chinese) [PDF]
Community workshop presentation (Korean) [PDF]
Community workshop presentation (Vietnamese) [PDF]
Community workshop presentation (Spanish) [PDF]
Comments or Questions?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling us at 206-343-8800.
We'll continue to update this page with more information on how to get involved or learn more or you can sign-up for emails below!
State of the Airshed 2022 Report
A review of the 2014-2020 strategic plan.